Check the wiki. Link for it is on BD site and I am pretty sure in the help menu
in the app itself.

Re: Word. What do you mean, "compatible?" BD doesn't interact with a word
processor. You can export references formatted using a template in text format,
which can be cut/pasted into Word.

Adam

Adam M. Goldstein PhD, MSLIS
--