Hi,
    Is there available somewhere a concise (or even not so concise)
description of how best to handle URLs and DOIs with BibDesk and
BibTeX?  There seem to be multiple fields that can be used for this
information, and it is a bit confusing to me which are preferable and
how information should be entered.  Basically, I would like to have
url and doi information available both within BibDesk and for
bibliographies, when specified by the bst file.  I would also like to
keep things as consistent as possible within my bib file.

Any suggestions or links to existing information would be greatly
appreciated.  I did find this thread in the users mail-list archive:

http://osdir.com/ml/tex.bibtex.bibdesk.user/2008-05/msg00010.html

But, I was hoping for something a little more direct and, possibly,
more up to date.

Thanks very much,
David Goldenberg