On 23.02.2012, at 13:37, Adam Maxwell wrote:

> On Feb 23, 2012, at 1:31, Simon Spiegel <si...@simifilm.ch> wrote:
>
>> Excellent. Thank you.
>>
>> BTW: I see that there hasn't been a nigthly since February 18, is this
>> planned?
>
> Not planned. I'm away from the system and won't be able to fix it until
> tomorrow night at earliest.

If I understood correctly, the last nightly from February 24 should include the
improved Marc21 XML parsing. Alas, I was still not able to import the file.

Simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 6039

http://www.simifilm.ch

„The first rule of Tautology Club is the first rule of Tautology Club.“