@Herrn Prof. Fischlin, Merci vielmal!

A resulting automatic cite key question: my custom cite key is

%a1%c{Journal}-%y

The question comes from the %c{Journal} tag. When the journal is "J. Chem.
Phys." the %c{Journal} gives the correct JCP abbreviation. But when the Journal
is "J Chem Phys" (no periods as apparently PubMed returns the journal
abbreviation), then %c{Journal} gives CP. Note the "J" was lost. Is that
correct behavior? Ideas?

--
Sean Garrett-Roe