On Aug 22, 2012, at 13:08, "Fischlin  Andreas" <andreas.fisch...@env.ethz.ch>
wrote:

> Stick pleeeaaase with 3.2.6 and support for 10.6 is still there. Moreover, if
> you do not make use of fancy stuff only available from ML, this should be no
> problem, isn't it?

That's the idea, to keep support for as long as possible. I'll tinker with it
on ML. I suppose we may have to find a SL user to do the release for it. I do
think there can be incompatibilities with w/ Xcode even when not using the
various ML UI and social media updates. I think also they probably want to make
everyone start using those. I don't fully understand the code differences.

I agree re Apple. Latest OS updates concern integrating Mac w/ iTunes, iPhones.
Not the same orientation as the TeX world, to say the least!