All,

Since "discovering" this feature -- being able to go directly from BibTec to my
mail program with a completely formatted citation, abstract, and attached PDFs,
I have been using it a lot.

However, lately it seems as if it is not always working. Must be something in
the files I am trying to send.  But recently I have observed the following
behavior with no clear pattern:

A.      It sends the pdfs and other files that are attached to my entry, but
not the BibDesk citation.
B.      It sends nothing - neither file nor citation
C.      It works as intended sending both the formatted citation and any
attached files.

Any ideas as to what is causing this erratic behavior?

I am using BibDesk: v1.6.0 (2779) and Mac OS 10.7.5.

Thanks for any ideas you might have on solving this mystery.

Wayne Gray