I'm having problems committing. I get an error:

Code/bibdesk-svn] zsh % svn commit --username=zcalifornianus -m "Building for
release."
svn: E175013: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E175013: Access to '/p/bibdesk/svn/!svn/me' forbidden
[Code/bibdesk-svn] zsh % svn list
[z_californianus@shiftingbalance]

Kind of stumped about what to do. I am not sure if I have the right privileges?
My sf username is zcalifornianus

This was during the release process.

Adam M. Goldstein PhD, MSLIS