Are there any BibDesk experts who might be willing to write (and possibly help
me get working) a simple HTML export template? I would pay for time.

I imagine it would be a 10–30 minute writing project for someone who knows what
they’re doing, but I’ve been floundering around on it for hours.

Thanks, and apologies if this is an inappropriate request for the list. Chris

Christopher Eliot
eliot...@umn.edu