Greetings all

Due to a new set of professional commitments, my time for engineering new
releases of BibDesk is sharply limited. I will chip in when I can, but it’s not
going to be very often—once or twice a year, looking at recent months. If there
is someone out there with access to sourceforge.net <http://sourceforge.net/>
who has some experience with Xcode, I hope that person will step forward.
Otherwise, it will fall to Christiaan, who has been shouldering much of the
load developing BibDesk.

Best

Adam

————————