On Jan 24, 2015, at 2:35, Jan David Hauck wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> I have a question about the
> titleCapitalizedString
> modifier.
> It capitalizes the first Character of the field and lowercases everything
> else.
> Is that what it's supposed to do?
> (I thought that was called sentence style)
>
> I was looking for something that capitalizes a string as an actual title,
> i.e., every word capitalized except for articles, prepositions, and
> conjunctions.
> Is there a way to do that?
>
> (My entries are all lowercase except for proper nouns)
>
> Help greatly appreciated,
>
> Jan

Yes, it capitalizes the first character in ever sentence, which is a style that
is often used in titles. If you want to capitalize every word, use
capitalizedString. There is no method that does exactly what you want (this
would be much more complicated, as it would require some information about
grammar and is language sensitive, this is all not available.)