From:  Thierry
Date:  Friday 13 March 2015 12:12
To:  <bibdesk-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject:  Re: [Bibdesk-users] Sorting publications when exporting

Thanks Adam, it works perfectly.

If there is a way to do that in a template, I would appreciate. But for now,
this solution saves my day.

Thierry

On Mar 12, 2015, at 15:14, Thierry Masson <rhomunulist@...>
 wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to understand how BibDesk sorts the publications when it exports
> the database.
> Is there a way to force BibDesk to sort using a specific field?
> I would like to sort according to the cite key when exporting in HTML.

Not sure about HTML specifically, but if you check "Only export selected items"
box in the export dialog, it should export selected items in their current
selected order.

-- adam