Hi,

is there a way to copy only the cite key ("Smith1999") instead of the entire
cite command ("\cite{Smith1999}") with a keyboard short cut? I need to paste
just the cite key quite often, because I don't need the cite command, or there
are multiple citations in one command, etc.

If not, how can I put in a feature request? I am asking here because the link
(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=61487) from the official page
(http://bibdesk.sourceforge.net) doesn't seem to work.

Thank you.

Best,