Hello,

I recently came across an issue with the shortcut for reveal linked files
in finder (shift+cmd+R).
It works in the main window for selected publications, but not when editing
a publication/the info window.  Clicking the Menu bar item also doesn't
work, the only way is via right-click and the context menu on the attached
file.
I don't know what behavior is intended here, but it'd be nice to be able to
have a shortcut work from the info window too.
If anyone could point me into a direction how to achieve that I'd be very
appreciative.

Jan