Hi,

I recently downloaded the nightly build on 8/16.  Previously I can drag a
reference from the main window to the keyword folder on the left to assign
keywords.  Now this function is gone.  Upon re-launch, the first time I
tried to drag a reference, a \cite bubble will show up.  If I drag the
reference to one of the keyword folder, the bubble will disappear and will
not reappear if I try to drag again.  I'm using OS X 10.10.5.  Can we get
the old behavior back? It is much more convenient to organize references.

Thanks,

Di