Hi.

When I search the library, edit an item of the search result, and save it, then
the modified item disappears from the list of search result. Does anybody else
have the same issue?

It’s not terribly annoying, because I can search again using the same keywords
still available in the input field. Yet I find it inconvenient. Actually, I
have noticed this issue quite a while (from previous versions).

A feature request if possible: Currently, the BibDesk search shows only exact
matches. Of course, I can put * around a keyword to get all matches containing
it. Can I change the behaviour so that the latter be the default?

Many thanks in advance,

Masso