> On Feb 26, 2019, at 11:10 , Craggs, Jason G. <crag...@health.missouri.edu>
> wrote:
>
> Greetings,
>
> Today, while using BibDesk, the window went blank. In the first screenshot,
> you can see the number of publications is listed, but not seen in the window.
>
> In the second screenshot you can see, at the bottom of the window, something
> seems to have happened to the PubMed search results. Specifically, while
> there are a lot of “matches", 0 publications in “PubMed” search group are
> returned.
>
> I’ve closed the program and restarted the computer a couple of time but that
> hasn’t helped.
> Also, I can open a different .bib file and see all the publications, but the
> PubMed search still didn’t work.

Can’t say anything about the search issue, but did you check the Error window
(SHFT-CMD-E)?  I always forget to look at it, and particularly if you’ve made
changes to the .bib file recently, that could help.

Since a different .bib file works, that points to the AllRefs file, but not
sure why.

HTH

Justin

--