Both links refer to the PDF not to the Script :-)-O

el

On 2021-04-25 18:56 , Timothy Roes wrote:
Dear all,

Are there any users who put EU court cases in BibDesk, preferably using the fields described in the OSCOLA Biblatex <http://northstar-www.dartmouth.edu/doc/texmf-dist/doc/latex/oscola/oscola.pdf> style? If so, perhaps this AppleScript <http://northstar-www.dartmouth.edu/doc/texmf-dist/doc/latex/oscola/oscola.pdf> that I wrote may be of use to you. It uses the title and other available information to query EU databases (using SPARQL), proposes matching judgments and opinions, and then fills out the rest of your reference. It also adds the PDF.

In any event I’d be interested in feedback from people with more AppleScript experience.

Best,
Timothy

Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /       Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
e...@lisse.na             / *      |  Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)
PO Box 8421 Bachbrecht  \      /  If this email is signed with GPG/PGP
10007, Namibia           ;____/ Sect 20 of Act No. 4 of 2019 may apply