How to make money with Club-Asteria?

MONEY CAN WORK FOR YOU, RATHER THAN YOU WORK FOR THE MONEY

How to make money with Club-Asteria?

1. Upgrade to Silver ($9.95) or Gold ($19.95) to qualified for weekly bonus (up
to 10%)

2. Refer friends and get commission.

As a Silver member,
if you refer silver or gold member, you get $4.50 per month

As a Gold member,
if you refer silver member, you get $4.50 per month and for gold member, you
get $9.00 per month.

If they make any new purchase of asterios (see #3 below) you get 10%. This is
extra commission if you active

Now, If you refer 3 Gold, You're FREE !!
Refer 1 gold, you earned $9. Refer 3 gold will be $27.
Reserve $20 for next subscription and $7 is your profit.
So, basically you're free gold.

Here is another example:

Refer 10 gold member, you earn $90 monthly
Refer 50 gold member, you earn $450 monthly
Refer 100 gold member, you earn $900 monthly

3. Purchase more Asterios (see the matching bonus below)
(You must be upgraded member, silver or gold before purchase asterios)

The Matching bonus still continue, go grab it now while it still available:
250 within your first 14 days = 100%
then
   500+ = 50%
   1000+ = 75% (ND1)
   3000+ = 100% (ND2)

What is Asterios?
Asterios are nothing but points which we all accrue by different means and more
the asterios
we have more the share in profit sharing.

Here is an example.

If you purchased as asterios with $250, you will get 250 asterios plus extra
250 asterios (100% matching)
If you purchased as asterios with $1000 (and become Network Director), you will
get 1000 asterios
plus extra 1000 asterios (100% matching)

By purchasing more asterios, your weekly bonus up to $400 weekly will be faster
and with $1000,
you can apply for Network Director position and qualified for group bonus
unlimited deeps

Now, with min purchased of $250 above, you do not need to pay again. Your
monthly fee is already covered
from your weekly bonus.

This is easy and fun, you can still make money even if you not able to
recruit/sponsor anyone.

I like this program very much, i hate when i make money but my referral don't.
Now everyone can earns.

Should you need more information, just reply my e-mail or i highly recommended
you chat with me via skype.
If you don't have skype, get it from http://www.skype.com for free.

join me  http://bit.ly/cWWCfr

http://biz400power.blogspot.com  (Malay Version)