Artikel menarik saya forward, dikirim oleh Coach Zubair dikirim ke milis Wealth
Dynamics.
  Selamat menunaikan ibadah puasa, mohon maaf lahir dan batin!

  Salam,
  Roike Tambengi

  Find Your Flow,
  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/wealth_ dynamics/ join

Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------
Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV.  Watch previews, get listings,
and more!
--- Begin Message ---
The River of Wealth

Every great Wealth Creator has created their own river. When we grow our
river, we grow our flow. As we grow our flow, we grow our attraction.
The water in the river is temporary; the river is permanent.

There are, however, four important additions:

Water
Water, like money, flows. Money is already flowing around this planet at
an unprecedented rate. Great Wealth Creators have achieved their wealth
not by 'making money' but by 'creating flow'. They have learnt how to
redirect some of this money flow through themselves and their
enterprises. Wealth then, is largely about good plumbing. There are
rules to this plumbing, and the structure of Wealth Dynamics is based on
these rules.

Flow
Flow is about more than cash flow. It is about life flow. Each of us
creates our greatest wealth when we are in our own personal flow. Those
of us who build a river around this flow attract all the resources,
people and opportunities in the same way that a leaf thrown in a river
will naturally be attracted to the central current. When we are creating
the right river, it feels right for us. When you find your flow, you
begin to love life and live life fully.

Path
There are different paths to running a river, and we each have a natural
path of least resistance. Wealth Dynamics classifies these paths into
eight profiles. Each is a different game with different players and
different rules. Until you follow your natural path, life feels like a
struggle and you will find little attraction. Many of us are operating
at a fraction of our true potential. Focus on your natural path and life
soon changes from hard-to-get to easy-to-give.

Purpose
In a river, flow assumes exit as well as entry. Giving more opens the
way to receiving more. With flow, a bigger income goes hand-in-hand with
a bigger outcome. In the limited time we have on this planet, we choose
our power to create and our power to contribute. When you live in your
flow you maximize this power. You attract the resources to leave a
lasting legacy. Your path leads to your purpose.

Wealth Coach,
Zubair

Give someone a lift. Click now to donate an automobile!
<http://tagline.bidsystem.com/fc/Ioyw36XJI3XTJOA323uV5L0ofZa2dpXjIWOS4Xe
QrkgwfyNYj0iKT3/>

 the Free email that has everyone talking at <a href=http://www.mail2world.com
Email Storage &#150; POP3 &#150; Calendar &#150; SMS &#150; Translator &#150;

--- End Message ---

Kirim email ke