Dear all,

Good morning every body, sorry if today I greet all of you in English,
because in the PROFEC Thursday is the day for practising our English
mastery. Why we push every body to spend time once a week to practise our
English mastery, because without routine practise we will forget it.
Actually we have learnt English language since junior high school, even
elementry school and we have been practising it for more than six years but
what happened today, some still keep this mastery because they are working
with foreign company or their position urged them to use English for
communication with clients or suppliers but how about the others? Some still
can understand if people talk in English but they face difficulty in
replying it althouh they understand but the remaining have lost all memory
because never practising it in their daily life.

I have learnt four language during studied, English, Dutch, German, France
and since I am a Javanese I also accustomed with Java language since baby
but what happened after so many years...... I lost everything except my
English because I still used it when working for Nissan Motor Company which
is a foreign company. But now.... since no urgency of using this language
anymore my reflection to this language become weaker and weaker and I am
sure if I didn't push myself to spend some times to practise this language I
will loose  too from my memory.

Practising is not only important for learning language but for everything,
if you are a good cooker but you never cook  you will loose this expertise
too so your other expertise, it will become history if you don't practise it
consistently.

So from now on, please take times to practice your expertise and I am sure
with this you can become a professional. I know my English is not perfect
but I don't bother cause this is not our mother language, people will
understand.

Let's have fun today

Warm regards,

Lies Sudianti