I am operating off my laptop for a few days so I will not have access to files, addresses, phone numbers and old emails. A virus apparently somehow got aroud the virus protection program on my main computer and it will no longer reboot so I am looking at ways to see if the system can be restored without losing personal and business files.
 
Rob 


Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net




Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a Man Woman  seeking a Woman Man
Enter city or ZIP  
Age:  to 
Show only profiles with photos


Yahoo! Groups Links

Reply via email to