I'm Jayne, 42, bisexual, located near Richmond, VA. My MA is in 
Psychology, but my passion is books.  I'm a writer, therapist, mother, 
disabled woman (wheelchair). Have lots of interests: books, poetry, 
writing, indie films/movies, nature/animals, creativity, activism, 
journals, gay/lesbian/bi/issues, queer culture, women's lit., the 
arts, erotica (photos, BDSM & Tantra), eclectic spirituality (Wicca, 
Buddhism), music, & damn good coffee. I seek bright, bookish, artsy 
women as companions & inti




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/0NYolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry 
lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real 
estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com 

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem 
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to