My name is Sinnamin, And I am a Bi virgin looking for some one to teach me. I am discreet. I would like to start off as friends first then see where it goes from there. I am having no luck on my own so I thought I would see how this would go. Email me so we can at least become friends, and I can also tell you more about me. I have picks and a profile in bblss in yahoo groups as well as in regular yahoo. I am a tall,bbw 28/f in central Indiana(the circle city, I can actually see it from my house) oh yeah and for those of you that it matters to... I am African American... I personally have no preference on color or race. If you are purple polka dotted, then great! I am a non smoker, clean, educated well spoken female. Hope to hear from some of you soon.~~ sinn~~
Do you Yahoo!?
vote.yahoo.com - Register online to vote today!
Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com
BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat
Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net
Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net
| Yahoo! Groups Sponsor | |||||||
|
|||||||
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
