Tomorrow I have to pick up a specialy x-mas gift
for a friend. Which season of Buffy had the episode where they do the musical
parady? That is the DVD boxset my friend wants to get for her son and his
fiance for x-mas - both of whom are big fans of the show.
I'm not sure if its the 3rd 4th or 5th season.
Thanks
John Jimenez
--
--------------------------------------------------------------
Noblest of the Gods, King and Master of the whole Earth, Son of the
great Hormisdas, CHOSROES, to Heraclius his vile and insensate slave:
Refusing to submit to our rule, you call yourself lord
and sovereign. You seize and distribute our treasure, you deceive our servants.
You never cease to annoy us with your band of brigands. Have I not destroyed
you Greeks? You say that you trust in God; why then has he not delivered
out of my hand Caesarea, Jerusalem, Alexandria?... Could I not also destroy
Constantinople...? [Letter from Chosroes II Persian Shahenshah (King of
Kings) To Heraclius I Emperor of the Romans ca. 622 A.D.]ICQ UIN#_3214086
Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com
BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat
Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net
Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net
| Yahoo! Groups Sponsor | |
|
|
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
