JIM CONRAD'S NATURALIST NEWSLETTER
Issued from Hacienda Komchen de Los P�jaros
 just outside Dzemul, Yucat�n, Mexico
 December 5, 2004
 
*****
 
LOCUSTS
A little after mid-day on Wednesday I was out on the 
highway painting a large, flat rock with the words "Bed 
& Breakfast... in a private nature reserve," trying to 
stir up some business for Komchen. It was about 87�, 
the sun glared intensely on the white-painted rock and 
I sweated profusely. The stiff afternoon wind was all 
that kept me going. Still, I was so hot that when the 
sign I was painting started to flicker, I thought I was 
having a hypoglycemia attack, which usually starts with 
things flickering....
 


Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net




Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
click here


Yahoo! Groups Links

Reply via email to