I'm new here. I just recently read a book by Julie Ann Peters called "Keeping You A Secret" and it pushed me to start talking to others like me. I'm not sure what you would call me, as I do have a boyfriend I love to death, but I'm very interested in women. I'm 19...anybody wanna chat with me so that I can decide whether this is the right group for me or not? Thanks. -N Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com BiFem :) a bifem.net publication -------------------------------- Post message: [email protected] Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[BiFem] New arrival...
If you know my real name I will know I already have talked to you before Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:13:53 -0800
