What happens when an unemployed man in his 30s, stuck at home watching TV, surfing the web, and eating junk food, decides to write to one of the most famous people in the world?
 
 
 
Dear Martha,

I�ve sent a couple of letters to your headquarters, but it was around the time of your trial, so I�m sure the letters got lost or you read them and were too busy to respond. I understand. So I thought I�d send this letter to you here at your new home. I hope things are good with you. Well, as good as things can get in a place like that


Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net




Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a
Man Woman
seeking a
Man Woman
City or Zip:


Yahoo! Groups Links

Reply via email to