Hello to everyone. I am a Bi-Sexual mother of 2 and engaged. I have been looking for some time now bi sexual or bi-curious women in the Ontario Canada area. Can anyone enlighten me with information regarding this. I would appreciate it very much Thanx Marg ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson. http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ntf6vA/esnJAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com BiFem :) a bifem.net publication -------------------------------- Post message: [email protected] Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
