Hi

I am Catherine, age 27, living in HK
If you visit  HK, please contact me
I love to fall in deeply with foreign girls
Keep in touch

Catherine


At 05:10 24/2/2005 -0800, you wrote:
Hi! I am in Pa near the NJ border...in the Poconos. Looking for another femme. I not exactly "new" to this, but it's been awhile. There is nothing more fun than kissing other girls. I have a man that I love, but sometimes that just isn't what I want. I'm sure you girls understand. *Lauren*

Carrie Ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:


Hi Kellie,

I am an attached bifem looking for a female to talk to
and get together with. I am in northern CT, about 15
minutes from Springfield. If you would like to chat
you are more than welcome to email me. Take Care

--- Danielle Mangan
wrote:

> I just move to NJ...
>
> kelly andriolo wrote:HI, im
> new 2. Ive only kissed a girl and it was awesome.
> Im looking to try sum more to figure out my
> curiosity thats driving me crazy!! Any1 from MASS
> email me.
>
> Galya Yankulova wrote: Hi!
> I'm new also.I've had sex with a woman recently and
> went crazy about it.It is incredible.Have you ever
> tryed?
>
> aidanfarn wrote:
>
>
> I'm new to this whole world and a bit suspicious
> that this board is a real community and
> not just something to pique the interest of men.
> Sorry, but i guess i'm a bit cynical.
> Anyway, i'm 30, from the DC area, haven't ever
> posted on a board before and am curious
> about my own orientation. I'd love to talk to/get
> to know some of you. So, email me back
> or post or something. Thanks!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and
> submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just
> minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and
> commercial real estate. Apply anytime at
> http://realestatezoo.com
>
> BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
> --------------------------------
> Post message: [email protected]
> Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
> Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat
>
> Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at
> http://bifem.net
>
> Get a New Orleans Free Email account at
> http://bifem.net
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Discover all that�s new in My Yahoo!
>
> Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and
> submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just
> minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and
> commercial real estate. Apply anytime at
> http://realestatezoo.com
>
> BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
> --------------------------------
> Post message: [email protected]
> Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
> Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat
>
> Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at
> http://bifem.net
>
> Get a New Orleans Free Email account at
> http://bifem.net
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Do you Yahoo!?
> The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!
>
> Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and
> submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just
> minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and
> commercial real estate. Apply anytime at
> http://realestatezoo.com
>
> BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
> --------------------------------
> Post message: [email protected]
> Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
> Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat
>
> Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at
> http://bifem.net
>
> Get a New Orleans Free Email account at
> http://bifem.net
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> To visit your group on the web, go to:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced
> search. Learn more.




__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Dying to be thin?
Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore .
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Dtf6vA/gsnJAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/





Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn more.

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net




Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
2cfd72c.jpg 
2cfd74c.jpg 
I'm a
Man Woman
seeking a
Man Woman
City or Zip:
2cfd78a.jpg


Yahoo! Groups Links


Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net




Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a Man Woman  seeking a Woman Man
Enter city or ZIP  
Age:  to 
Show only profiles with photos


Yahoo! Groups Links

<<inline: 2cfd72c.jpg>>

<<inline: 2cfd74c.jpg>>

<<inline: 2cfd78a.jpg>>

Reply via email to