I am right next to NJ in Pa... The 2nd exit off of RT. 80. I'm not too sure how far New Brunswick is. *Lauren*
eternamente_yolanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
eternamente_yolanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just joined the group and I would like to make friends in the
area I live. Any members live close to New Brunswick? I would
like to make new friends in this area.
Yolanda
Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com
BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat
Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net
Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net
Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web
Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com
BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat
Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net
Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net
| Yahoo! Groups Sponsor | |||||||||||
|
|||||||||||
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
