Tine        I  almost  forgot,   does  this  sound  familiar  to  ya,   Its  been  one  month  since  you  sent  me  this  message.    I  am  so  glad  you  did,  You  have  been  through  so  much  with  me  this  month,    You  gave  me  strenth,  courage,   And  all  you  have.  youre  inner  beuty   shines  with  every  word  you  speak..   It  must  have  been  the  stars  or  just  destent  to  meet.    For  that  i  am  very  glad.    I  am  so  happy  it  was  you  that  contact  me  one  month  ago,  I  am  so  honored  and  proud  to  call  you  my  faraway  GIRL FRIEND                     Vicky

al yv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi hun,
 
really lovely pics of you,
you are very sexy,
 
tine

parensberg111 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:


Hello  I  just  posted my  pics  in  the  file  section  under 
playfull V   .  Would  love  to  here  from  the  girls,  Tell  me 
what  you  think,  I  would  Love  to  show  more, Email  if  you 
want  to  see  more,  And  show  me  youre  pics. Or  chat  . Then 
take  it  from  there..    V








Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net





D�couvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos mails !
Cr�ez votre Yahoo! Mail

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net




__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net




Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a WomanMan  seeking a ManWoman
Enter city or ZIP  
Age:  to 
Show only profiles with photos


Yahoo! Groups Links

Reply via email to