JIM CONRAD'S NATURALIST NEWSLETTER
Issued from the Sierra Nevada Foothills east of 
Sacramento, California
May 15, 2005

*****
GARDEN CAT & GILBERT SKINK
Thursday afternoon I developed a hankering for a 
lettuce sandwich so I headed for the garden. The bed 
of lettuce I sowed last October only now is coming 
into its own, a mixture of different kinds of 
yellow-green and purple-leafed lettuce, prettily 
luxurious and succulent. Passing through the gate I 
saw one of the cats next to the strawberry patch 
with its back arched and all four paws gathered 
beneath it as if trying to hold something down, and 
that cat had on its face its all-too-familiar I'm-
not-doing-anything-awful look, so I figured I'd 
better take a look.

http://www.backyardnature.net/n/05/050515.htm


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Does he tell you he loves you when he's hitting you?
Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ynf6uA/isnJAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of 
hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and 
commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com 

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected] 
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem 
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to