Hmmmm....must be LOTS of us looking for the same thing. I'm from Texas....anyone else?
junijade1206 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
junijade1206 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We are in the same boat. Where are you from?
--- In [email protected], evelyn augusto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hello. I have been searching for a sexy, smart sensual woman for
months and months. Where can I find a woman who craves women like I
do? I want to build a friendship and satisfy my bi side. Write if you
are out there. Fran
>
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com
BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat
Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net
Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn more.
Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com
BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat
Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net
Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
