|
I am not getting any of the porn, you will have to share some of it with
me.
I hope you are doing well.
Rob
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2005 1:28
AM
Subject: [BiFem] flooding my email
OMG! what on earth is up with all
the porn Rob? lol I'm being flooded with it (and unfortunatly i don't mean in
the "good" way)lol
love
T
Yahoo! Mail Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour
Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com
BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat
Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net
Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
|