Greetings Newbie from Maryland......I am in the area but, find too few from 
this group that will hollar out from "Maryland". Anyway welcome....this is one 
of my most informative groups which I came to because I have been in 
relationships with bifems.
Jaetu


----- Start Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [BiFem] Newbie Here from Maryland

> Hello ladies,
> 
> I am a new member and happy to be invited into the group.  So thank you.  I 
> am a 37 bi female in the Maryland area looking to meet others in and around 
> the 
> area.  I look forward of talking with you.
> 
> Until then....

----- End Original Message -----




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
<font face=arial size=-1><a 
href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hfgkkko/M=362339.6886521.7841159.3022173/D=groups/S=1705083764:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124165909/A=2894629/R=0/SIG=10pkrq6ru/*http://www.drugfree.org";>Drug
 Abuse Can Be Prevented  "One of the most effective drug prevention 
organizations" (NY Times)</a>.</font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of 
hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and 
commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com 

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected] 
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem 
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to