HEY MA, READ YOUR E-MAIL. AS I'M READING I REALIZED I'M YOUR GIRL!
WOULD LOVE TO CHAT SOMEDAY, E-MAIL ME IF YOUR INTERESTED. 

pusseater02126 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey girls my name is patty i'm 21 years old and i'm looking for a girl
to spoil. i'll satisfy u in any way u want if u just tell me. i love
to give oral sex and i'm looking for someone who loves getting it.SO
if theres anyone that fits these deires. You can email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]






Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net





YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to