Hi everyone!

The meet and greet worked out very well this week with 7 couples, 
some single ladies and some single guys.  All in all, it was pretty 
well balanced and I do regret not being able to invite all the guys 
who expressed an interest.

Being that this was my first meet and greet, I was a little less 
organized that I like to be and would like to remedy that for any 
upcoming events.

I'm going to start a distribution list for anyone who would like to 
receive information on the next event.  This way, I'll be able to 
track things a bit better and not miss messages that people post to 
the group.

Anyone who would like to get on the list should send an email to me 
at: donald @ wildnookie.com

Please include the email address I should contact you at along with 
your status (male, female, couple).

I am planning to have more of these in the near future on different 
days and at different times so we can hopefully acccomodate as many 
people as possible.

Thanks to everyone who attended and I really hope you had a good 
time.

Take Care,

Donald
aka: wildnookieguy
http://www.wildnookie.com







Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of 
hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and 
commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com 

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected] 
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem 
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 




Reply via email to