Written at Hacienda San Juan Lizárraga about a mile
east of Telchac Pueblo, Yucatan, Mexico, and issued
from Hotel Reef Yucatan ( http://www.reefyucatan.com/)
on the coast ten miles north of San Juan.
December 15, 2005
Each week the beach is different from every other week. Often I find washed-up, dead organisms that I am completely at a loss to identify -- sometimes don't even know whether they are plants or animals. It's clear that just offshore there's an ecosystem as diverse and beautiful as any I've known, but it's beyond my reach. Still, I'm savoring the process of slowly discovering what I can about this mysterious, potent place.
December 15, 2005
Each week the beach is different from every other week. Often I find washed-up, dead organisms that I am completely at a loss to identify -- sometimes don't even know whether they are plants or animals. It's clear that just offshore there's an ecosystem as diverse and beautiful as any I've known, but it's beyond my reach. Still, I'm savoring the process of slowly discovering what I can about this mysterious, potent place.
http://robwire.com/?q=node/779
Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com
BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat
Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net
Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "BiFem" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
