Friends,I am glad to post this first entrepreneurial suggestion from
Amit Kumar in response to my post on "knowledge of entrepreneurial
opportunities in Bihar. - Amit has some great ideas about maize and its
utility in the B2B business space. His idea can be accessed from this
link "Maize - Agri and industrial business idea".Amit Kumar is an MBA
student and has put together this idea of utilizing Maize which can be
abundantly grown in Khagaria. With some mentor ship and some more
guidance, it might be possible to convert this idea into a viable
business opportunity. Suggest that people who could consider this
opportunity to read the plan posted by Amit and see if this is the
beginning of a new venture in Bihar. With the necessary guidance, it is
possible that Amit himself can also start this venture after he
graduates from his MBA program.Some more information on Maize can be
gathered from the Wikipedia site "Maize - Wikipedia".Thank you Amit.I
am sure there are many more such ideas in people's mind which could
help accelerate the pace of growth in Bihar. Please do come up with the
ideas and post it at "Knowledge about entrepreneurial opportunities in
Bihar - Important!!! "or email it to me. This could help many of our
friends start entrepreneurship ventures in Bihar.ThanksPrashant

--
Posted By Prashant to Bihar's - Change in Destiny and Progress at
3/18/2009 01:10:00 AM