From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 2:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: bikies@danenet.org
Subject: [Bikies] James Madison Park

Hello Arthur:

In bicycling from the east side back to the west side, I like to cut
through James Madison Park. At the boathouse, the path is blocked by
sailboats pulled up on the shore. There are also piles of sand and lake
vegetation there.

Is there any chance that this path could be cleared for through traffic
of bicycles?

Thanks,

Al Matano