Originally, the Mayor had scheduled his public meeting on the budget for
tomorrow - Tuesday, however, it appears he has moved it to tonight - Monday.
I apologize for the incorrect information, since I urged people to attend
the meeting. It wasn't until I checked the Mayor's schedule that I noticed
the change.

Corrected information is:
Monday, August 18, 6 PM, Central Library.

This is an opportunity to ask questions, make suggestions, and state
concerns/opinions BEFORE the Mayor presents his 2009 budget.

Once again, 2009 is going to be a very tough year, and we need to cut
millions of dollars from the budget to both avoid high tax increases and
stay under the state revenue caps. The Mayor has been very clear - no new
programs that cost money. Please bring suggestions for programs you would be
wiling to have cut back or eliminated.

Robbie