Vandals overnight threw several (five or six) CRT computer monitors over the
Commonwealth Avenue and Harrison Street bridges onto the bike path below.

Can the city parks department remove these? Not sure who to direct this to,
thanks for forwarding this along to the appropriate party.

The bike path is still passable, early riders probably moved the monitors to
the side. Thankfully, while the monitors are damaged, for the most part they
are intact.

I hope the vandals can be identified and pay clean up costs, or the computer
monitor serial numbers can be used to force the owners to pay the recycling
fee. I'm guessing these were "student move in junk" left laying nearby at a
curb before vandals heaved them over the bridge railings looking for a cheap
thrill.