Interesting.  No statement from biker.  Just truck driver's version.  We all
know that often a
vehicle will pass a bike just before an intersection then turn right, cutting
off the bike.  An
added twist, when they realize that they have not completely passed the bike
they may yield
to the bike until it passes.  This is standard procedure in Denmark, but scary
in the US.  You
don't know if the car is going to yield or not.  Also as a driver I was trained
that when making
right turn I should move as far right as possible to make it impossible to have
someone pass
me me on the right

Mike Rewey