Hi everyone,

Any news stories out there?  I just wanted to remind you that if there is
something you'd like a TV station cover you can just write an email to the
list.  I check the emails daily.  I work for Channel 3.  I use to work for the
Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin as the Membership and Development coordinator.
Something like that, right Dar?  Anyway, just let me know.  And always feel
free to just call into Channel 3 at 277-5341, which is the assignment desk.

~Della Haugen

Selling RedLine Fixie - $400

Black RedLine 9*2*5 Fixie Bicycle for sale.

Size = 54cm

Comes with Fenders and breaks

It's 1.5 yrs old. Purchased at Bike-O-Rama 2007.  Still looks and rides new.

I have to sell because I've been dealing with anemia and have loss a lot of
work because of it.  :(
So I
need to sell at least one of my bikes.  The bike is registered with the City of
Madison.  Let me know if you have any
questions.