India,

Thank you so very much for the work you and Ali have done to put on
these clinics on Winter Bicycling!

I believe it is time to improve the ability of the public to access this
information.  Being of limited means these days in terms of my volunteer
time, I would like to offer you the use of my video camera, tripod, and
some mobile audio recording equipment to facilitate bringing your
presenttion to cable at WYOU (which seems to be safe from budget cuts
this year), the Madison City Channel, and to YouTube.  If you shoot it I
will do the rest to edit and publish the event.

Earlier this year I loaned my camera to Terri Felton, who ended up
winning as Madison Bike Commuter of the Year for 2008:

http://www.isthmus.com/daily/article.php?article=22882

Let me know if you are interested!