I for one would like to see a nice straight shot of bike path from University Bay on through to where the bike route picks up again at Shorewood Blvd. and Locust Dr.

As it is now, the path ends and cyclist end up riding through a hazardous parking lots over a bit of lawn and into another chaotic parking lot. Then after crossing Marshall Ct. we end up taking the path which heads in a round-about manner into a park and dumps into the parking lot for the Shorewood Hills pool. Then the route takes you the wrong way on a one way street (with a very narrow lane set aside for cyclists) until you reach Shorewood Blvd.

A straight shot along the rail line from University Bay to Shorewood Blvd would be much safer and much more efficient.

Just my thoughts,
Frank Hassler
Good Oak Ecological Services
(608) 209-0607
www.goodoakllc.com
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets, or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing, and human spirits would soar."
- Lorrie Otto, founder, Wild Ones Natural Landscapers