Hey Bikies- any suggestions?

________________________________
From: Veldran, Lisa
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 10:54 AM
To: 'Jennifer Reisfeld'
Cc: Ahrens, David; Baldeh, Samba; Bidar-Sielaff, Shiva; Carter, Sheri; Cheeks,
Maurice; Clear, Mark; Demarb, Denise; Eskrich, Sara; Gruber, Tim; Hall, Amanda;
Kemble, Rebecca; King, J Steven; McKinney, Barbara; Palm, Lawrence; Phair,
Matthew; Rummel, Marsha; Skidmore, Paul; Verveer, Michael; Wood, Zach; Zellers,
Ledell
Subject: RE: 4K for Cancer Partnership

Jennifer,

Resources on biking organizations in Madison WI that may be able to help, can
be found here:
https://www.cityofmadison.com/bikeMadison/resources/clubs.cfm

Lisa Veldran, Legislative Administrative Assistant
Madison Common Council Office
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard
Room 417
Madison WI 53703