From: Bikies <bikies-boun...@lists.danenet.org> on behalf of Ross, Arthur via
Bikies <bikies@lists.danenet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 4:07 PM
To: 'Bikies'
Cc: Mohr, Thomas
Subject: [Bikies] FW: Street Closures - Madison Mini Marathon

FYI, for people up and out early Saturday August 20th  -  -  Arthur

https://www.cityofmadison.com/news/street-closures-madison-mini-marathon

Street Closures--Madison Mini Marathon

Several downtown streets will be closed Saturday morning, August 20th due to
the Madison Mini Marathon.  The race starts on Langdon Street, continues to the
Capitol Square, through the UW Arboretum, and back to the UW campus.

Traffic will not be allowed to cross the route when runners are present.  All
street closures will end by noon.  See the attached map with runners’ times for
more information.

A map of the route and complete list of street closures can be found on the
event website:
http://www.madisonminimarathon.com/pages/top-nav/mini-route-information.php

Metro Transit detours can be found here:
http://www.cityofmadison.com/metro/detours/madisonmarathon/mini.cfm

If you have any questions, direct them

  *   Tom Mohr, 608-267-8725,
tm...@cityofmadison.com<mailto:tm...@cityofmadison.com>

Arthur Ross, Pedestrian-Bicycle Coordinator

City of Madison Traffic Engineering Division

215 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Suite 100

PO Box 2986

Madison, WI  53701-2986

608/266-6225

Please see the news release posted on the City website, at the link provided
below.

https://www.cityofmadison.com/news/street-closures-madison-mini-marathon

Tom Mohr, P.E.

Traffic Engineering