Langdon Street will be closed to all vehicles beginning Monday morning 10/31/16
for repaving, and will not reopen until Monday 11/07.
I'm told that pedestrian access will be maintained, at least on the sidewalk on
the south side of the street, and, hopefully, the north sidewalk will be open
as well. Langdon is a city (not a UW) street, and this is all the info I have.

Please exercise caution and courtesy in the area.

Chuck Strawser
Pedestrian & Bicycle Transportation Planner
Commuter Solutions
UW-Madison Transportation Services

Please note that my email address has changed. My new email is
charles.straw...@wisc.edu<mailto:charles.straw...@wisc.edu>

Visit our University Bicycle Resource Center at Helen C White:
http://transportation.wisc.edu/transportation/bike_annex.aspx

How are we doing? Take our customer satisfaction survey at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CommSol_CSSurvey

Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 8:25 AM
Subject: Langdon Closure

October 27, 2016

Beginning Monday, October 31, at 9:00 a.m., the Memorial Union project will
close Langdon Street in both directions between Park Street and Lake Street for
repaving. The road will reopen on Monday, November 7, at 6:00 a.m.