Don't forget, the widening of US 12 between the Wisconsin Dells and Madison
has also created a parallel route that can handle extra traffic.  Every
once in a while, traffic on I 90/94 comes to a standstill on summer Sunday
afternoons when everyone is driving home from their weekend Up North.
People can simply get off in the Wisconsin Dells and take US 12 (which is
now ridiculously wide) back through Madison.

Sonia